LEED v4 O+M Rating System Review – Materials and Resources
Project teams face the challenge of learning the latest technical requirements and implementation strategies for LEED v4. Save your project time, money and frustration by expanding your current knowledge of the LEED requirements, referenced standards, related credits, and implementation strategies. You will analyze real-world scenarios, technologies, case studies and calculations as they illustrate best practices.
- Understand the credit intents and requirements of the Materials and Resources credits
- Recognize potential strategies and relevant team members for achieving credits
- Understand basic documentation considerations
- Recognize tools and resources for applying credits to building projects
Bundle & Save
Try our Continuing Education Packages and save more! LEED AP O+M 30 Hour Package is designed to include everything you need to maintain your LEED AP credential, with at least 6 LEED Specific hours. Or Any 30 CE Hours let’s you design your own bundle and pick the topics that interest you most.
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.