LEED v4 O+M Rating System Review – Energy and Atmosphere
Project teams face the challenge of learning the latest technical requirements and implementation strategies for LEED v4. This course will take you step-by-step through each one of the credits for the Energy and Atmosphere category for the LEED v4 O+M Rating Systems. Save your project time, money and frustration by expanding your current knowledge of the LEED requirements, referenced standards, related credits, and implementation strategies. You will analyze real-world scenarios, technologies, case studies and calculations as they illustrate best practices.
- Understand Energy and Atmosphere prerequisite and credit intents and requirements
- Recognize potential strategies and relevant team members for achieving credits
- Understand basic documentation considerations
- Recognize tools and resources for applying credits to building projects
Bundle & Save
Try our Continuing Education Packages and save more! LEED AP O+M 30 Hour Package is designed to include everything you need to maintain your LEED AP credential, with at least 6 LEED Specific hours. Or Any 30 CE Hours let’s you design your own bundle and pick the topics that interest you most.
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.