LEED v4 ND Plan Smart Location – A Detailed Look Into The Prerequisite
LEED ND Plan: Smart Location Prerequisite creates a label, as well as guidelines for design and decision-making, to serve as an incentive to choose a better location for building projects. Planning and selecting the right development location is key to achieve environmental sustainability, occupant health, well-being and happiness. Even if a building uses the best green building strategies, a poor location will disrupt natural areas, require people to drive long distances, or expose people to toxic compounds is likely to overshadow the benefits of green development.
- LEED v4 ND Plan: Smart Location is a prerequisite requested from all neighborhood projects to meet pursuing the LEED v4 ND Certification.
- Learn what the Intent is for this Prerequisite
- Learn the four different options offered for project teams to choose for LEED v4 ND Plan: Smart Location
- See how a Brownfield site can also work for the LEED v4 ND Plan: Smart Location prerequisite
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.