LEED v4 ID+C Rating System Review – Indoor Environmental Quality
Project teams face the challenge of learning the latest technical requirements and implementation strategies for LEED v4. This course will take you step-by-step through each one of the credits for the Indoor Environmental Quality category for the LEED v4 ID+C Rating Systems. Save your project time, money and frustration by expanding your current knowledge of the LEED requirements, referenced standards, related credits, and implementation strategies. You will analyze real-world scenarios, technologies, case studies and calculations as they illustrate best practices.
- Understand the credit intents and requirements of the Indoor Environmental Quality credits
- Recognize potential strategies and relevant team members for achieving credits
- Understand basic documentation considerations
- Recognize tools and resources for applying credits to building projects
Bundle & Save
Try our Continuing Education Packages and save more! LEED AP ID+C 30 Hour Package is designed to include everything you need to maintain your LEED AP credential, with at least 6 LEED Specific hours. Or Any 30 CE Hours let’s you design your own bundle and pick the topics that interest you most.
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.