LEED v4 – Building a Better Standard
LEED v4 has been in the works since 2010. It has gone through countless brainstorming sessions, six public comment periods, refinement, beta testing on over 100 real LEED projects and a the final draft that has now been voted into use by USGBC members. It is probably the most revolutionary new version of the LEED standard in its history. The purpose of this course is to give you a little bit of the story behind the development of the new standard and to introduce you to the broad themes and major changes that you’ll see in LEED v4.
- Cite three influences on the development of the new LEED standard
- Explain the changes that were introduced in LEED v4
- Discuss how changes in LEED v4 will affect the design process
- Apply lessons learned from LEED v4 case studies to your future LEED v4 projects
Bundle & Save
Try our Continuing Education Packages with Any 6, 15, 30, or 60 CE Hours that are credited to your account. Visit our huge Course Library and choose the topics that interest you most. The more you buy, the more you save!
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.