LEED v4.1 Indoor Water Use Reduction & Best Management Practices
LEED v4.1 awards water efficiency on the basis of the water performance score, which measures the total water consumption of a building against the total water consumption of comparable high-performance buildings. In this course we discuss what requirements project should meet with to comply with the Indoor Water Use Reduction prerequisite, and further potentially earn credit points.
- Understand the importance of why we need to conserve our water consumption.
- Review the LEED v4.1 BD+C: New Construction, Water Efficiency: Indoor Water Use Reduction Credit
- Learn what has changed from LEED BD+C V4 to LEED V4.1 in the Indoor Water Reduction Credit.
- Learn what methods can be used to Reduce Indoor Water use such as using WaterSense Labeled Product, replacing old appliances with Energy Star Certified appliances, Harvesting and reusing rainwater etc. which are all methods that can be found in the LEED BD+C V4.1 Rating System.
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.