LEED Pilot Credit: Local Food Production
Pilot credit SSpc82: Local Food Production is an opportunity to gain an additional LEED point for those with a new green building project and a passion for agriculture, sustainable local food, and healthy building occupants.
- Learn how this Pilot Credit seeks to improve Health and Well-Being within the LEED V4 AP BD+C, ID+C, O&M, HOMES Credits.
- Learn how LEED Project can achieve this credit by on-site food production.
- Learn about the Specific Requirement for each of the of the Credit Options.
- Describe the case study for The Downtown Market in Grand Rapids, Michigan, a mixed use facility that brings together spaces for retail, food production, distribution, marketing, and education about local food. The project was awarded with SSpc82 Local Food Production while also earning the LEED Gold Certification.
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.