LEED for Existing Buildings in 2020: Certification vs Recertification
Do you have a prestigious LEED plaque on the wall? Do you want one? If so, join LEED EBOM (Existing Building Operations and Management) experts to learn the latest tips and tricks for earning LEED certification for your existing building(s) as easily and efficiently as possible. We’ll talk about the latest changes and updates to LEED (like LEED v4.1) as well as many best-practices that you can start incorporating and tracking now in order to set you up for a successful certification. Or, just learn these best practices in order to operate and manage a more sustainable building while self-reporting for a general hour of LEED/WELL/AIA continuing education.
- Understand that there are two paths to recertify your existing buildings within LEED: Performance Paths vs. Certification Path
- Unpack the prerequisites that are required for LEED EB recertification under the v4/4.1 programs
- Recognize how both the Arc scoring and Energy Star programs are rated based on carbon emissions reductions
- Understand the newer LEED point opportunities within these LEED EB recertification programs and where LEED AP O+M professionals can help the most
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.