Outdoor Water Use Reduction using Xeriscaping
This course is designed to teach people about landscaping that conserves water and protects the environment. Selecting the correct plants is not enough. The class will teach participants to apply good landscaping techniques and maintenance practices that will save them time, money, and water. This course provides real world examples to illustrate proper understanding of xeriscaping and how xeriscaping can be used in LEED to achieve a water efficient landscape.
- Define the difference between xeriscaping and traditional landscaping
- Evaluate the environmental, economic, and social issues
- Explain the seven principles of xeriscaping
- Explore various methods of implementation
- Describe LEED credit requirements and strategies related to xeriscaping
Bundle & Save
Try our Continuing Education Packages and save more! LEED Green Associate 15 Hour Package is design to include everything you need to maintain your LEED Green Associate credential, with at least 3 LEED Specific hours. Or Any 15 CE Hours let’s you design your own bundle and pick the topics that interest you most.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
#1 Educator In Green Building
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, you can receive a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 30 days from your purchase date1.To request a refund, please contact us.