The Inside Scoop on Renewable Energy Credits (RECs)
This course is an overview of RECs and their LEED implications. Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs, for short) are also known as renewable energy credits, tradable renewable certificates, and green tags. They represent the environmental attributes of the power produced from renewable energy projects and are sold separately from commodity electricity. They can be purchased whether or not a customer has access to green power through their local utility company or electricity provider.
- Describe Renewable Energy Certificates and how they are created
- Identify the benefits of purchasing Renewable Energy Certificates and the financial implications
- Understand how to apply Renewable Energy Certificates to your projects
- Identify the LEED requirements related to the Green Power / Offsite Renewable Energy credits
Bundle & Save
Try our Continuing Education Packages with Any 6, 15, 30, or 60 CE Hours that are credited to your account. Visit our huge Course Library and choose the topics that interest you most. The more you buy, the more you save!
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.