Successfully Implementing A Green Cleaning Strategy
This course talks about what encompasses a green cleaning program and some of the methods and means by which an effective plan can be developed. Green cleaning under LEED and maximizing the points achieved for buildings achieving certification are also discussed.Trade-offs, training and documentation are also covered with a few examples for a better understanding.
- Explain the components of a complete green cleaning program
- Identify tradeoffs of green cleaning product attributes
- Describe the best practices for achieving LEED credits for green cleaning
- Implement a green cleaning program
Bundle & Save
Try our Continuing Education Packages and save more! LEED AP O+MÂ 30 Hour Package is design to include everything you need to maintain your LEED AP credential, with at least 6 LEED Specific hours. Or Any 30 CE Hours letâ€™s you design your own bundle and pick the topics that interest you most.
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.