Integrating Photovoltaics in Buildings for Renewable Energy Production
This class is designed to teach people about integrating photovoltaics into building projects. Photovoltaics are explained, different options are covered, and implementation examples are given. The class will teach participants to apply good photovoltaic techniques that will create energy onsite. This course provides real world examples to illustrate proper understanding of photovoltiacs and how photovoltaics can be used in LEED to achieve onsite energy production.
- Differentiate between the different types of photovoltaic systems and their components
- Evaluate what makes a good solar project site
- Assess the planning, procurement, and design needs of a photovoltaic system
- Explore the application of photovoltaic systems based on case study examples
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.