Passivhaus buildings provide a high level of occupant comfort while using very little energy for heating and cooling. They are built with meticulous attention to detail and rigorous design and construction according to principles developed by the Passivhaus Institute in Germany, and can be certified through an exacting quality assurance process. Passivhaus buildings achieve a 75% reduction in space heating requirements, compared to standard practice for UK new build.
- Determine basic principles of a PassivHaus building
- Understand how PassivHaus design techniques can help in achieving energy efficiency
- Identify different ways a building can achieve improved energy efficiency
- Identify the technical requirements for a building to qualify for PassivHaus certification
Bundle & Save
Try our Continuing Education Packages with Any 6, 15, 30, or 60 CE Hours that are credited to your account. Visit our huge Course Library and choose the topics that interest you most. The more you buy, the more you save!
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.