Introduction to Life Cycle Analysis and Roof Design
In this course, you’ll learn the basics of the Life Cycle Analysis model as it’s applied to energy use, emissions and other environmental issues. Then, we’ll look at sustainability issues in roof design and the related LEED credits. We’ll talk about how they vary by location, climate and site. Upon completing this course, you should understand the Life Cycle Analysis Model for environmental impact, be aware of the LEED credits that can be influenced by roof design, and be able to discuss specific roof design solutions to environmental challenges.
- Draw a cradle to grave life cycle energy analysis chart
- Describe environmental issues and roof design issues in a life cycle analysis context
- Explain how roof design can impact energy efficiency
- Identify the synergies between roof design and other LEED credits
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.