Integrative Process Credit in LEED v4
This course helps you learn how to support high-performance, cost-effective project outcomes through an early analysis of the interrelationships among systems. Mimicking the way natural systems work, the integrative process is a collaborative process that understands the interconnection of all project decisions and works to optimize the building or development as a harmonious whole. It recognizes all participants – owner, occupants, architect, surrounding community, engineers, consultants and contractors – as valued members of a design collaborative all working together. This course discusses the Integrative Design credit in LEED v4.
- Describe how to hold a successful charrette
- Incorporate LEED charrettes into the integrative process
- Identify how the integrative process becomes part of the different phases of a project
- Understand the LEED v4 Integrative Process credit
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.