Implementing Indoor Water Use Reduction
This course instructs students on the details of LEED prerequisites, credits, and requirements as they relate to Indoor Water Use Reduction across all LEED Rating Systems. The course also outlines how these requirements will affect projects. Relationships between LEED prerequisites and credits are highlighted and the course gives examples of real world projects to illustrate a proper understanding of the LEED material.
- Examine the benefits of indoor water use reduction
- Describe key water efficiency metrics and standards
- Select appropriate indoor water reduction technologies and strategies
- Understand Indoor Water Reduction prerequisite and credit requirements for all rating systems
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.