Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB)
GRESB is an industry-driven organization committed to assessing the ESG performance of real assets globally, including real estate portfolios and infrastructure assets. More than 200 members, of which about 60 are pension funds and their fiduciaries, use the GRESB data in their investment management and engagement process, with a clear goal to optimize the risk/return profile of their investments. In this course, you will take a closer look at GRESB and the GRESB Real Estate and Debt Assessments process and release.
- Become familiar with the history, organization and mission of the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB)
- Identify market demands, investor involvement and shareholder value within GRESB
- Differentiate between the GRESB survey structure, category overview, and scoring processes
- Navigate the GRESB survey portal and procedures
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.