Greening the World’s Restaurants: Green Restaurant Certification
The Green Restaurant Association (GRA) has been certifying restaurants for the past two decades. Green Restaurant Certification provides a comprehensive and user-friendly method of rewarding existing restaurants & food service operations, new builds, and events. In this course learn about the GRA certification process and how they help restaurants cut energy, water, and waste costs. Several case studies are included.
- Identify environmental challenges that are specific to restaurants
- Describe the three types of Green Restaurant Certification
- Define the rating system categories and credits of the Green Restaurant Certification
- Understand the steps in becoming Green Restaurant Certified
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.