The commercial lease is the legal document that specifies the relationship, activities and obligations of tenants and owners for an office building. This course discusses the importance of green design and sustainability initiatives and the relevance for inclusion in the lease document.
- Analyze the research that has been done on leasing LEED buildings
- Understand how leases work, how expenses are defined and paid for and who benefits from expense reduction
- Describe how to produce green leases that adequately share costs and savings from owner to tenant
- Explain to others the true cost savings and benefits of certified buildings
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.