Building Information Modeling
Slowly, but surely revolutionizing the way buildings are designed, built and operated, building information modeling is perhaps one of the most powerful and impactful software tools of our generation. A vast departure from two-dimensional computer-aided drafting, a BIM model is a data rich, three-dimensional representation of a building, which is shared, modified and updated amongst building team members, thereby promoting an unprecedented level of design integration and collaboration.
- Identify a variety of benefits which building information modeling (BIM) lends to the design and construction process
- Recognize BIM's ability to augment energy modeling and analysis capabilities and the need to improve BIM's integration with these software tools
- Articulate how BIM enhances project collaboration, communication and integrated design
- Describe BIM's growing role in the realm of facility management
- Recognize how BIM is being embraced as a tool for better enabling sustainable and net-zero energy designs
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.