This course reviews how to property conduct a brownfield remediation project. It addresses challenges, project team roles, benefits, and how brownfield remediation is treated in LEED.
- Examine the benefits of brownfield remediation
- Determine the most appropriate path and method of remediation
- Select appropriate partners and government agencies to assist
- Determine feasible methods of financing the remediation
- Show environmental, economic, and social benefits of remediation
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.