30 LEED O+M Documentation Mistakes to Avoid
Documentation errors and poor communications between team members can result in lost time, lost money, and scheduling delays. This course includes some of the most common documentation errors that can happen when uploading documents and filling out templates with LEED Online. LEED Reviewers are very thorough – use this course to avoid some of those items they may come back to you with for clarification.
- Efficiently use learned LEED best practices to preserve time and money
- Carefully follow LEED guidelines to execute the correct action within case by case scenarios
- Clearly communicate data to LEED reviewers
- Fully comprehend strategies for successful documentation of LEED credits
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.