LEED 2009 O+M Rating System Review – Energy and Atmosphere
Project teams face the challenge of learning the latest technical requirements and implementation strategies for LEED. This course will take you step-by-step through each one of the prerequisites and credits for the Energy and Atmosphere LEED credit category within the LEED for Existing Buildings Operations & Maintenance Rating System. Save your project time, money and frustration by expanding your current knowledge of the LEED requirements, referenced standards, related credits, and implementation strategies. You will analyze real-world scenarios, technologies, case studies and calculations as they illustrate the best practices for project systems and energy impacts.
- Apply green building theories and technologies to real-world scenarios
- Develop new ideas when analyzing credit relationships and requirements
- Differentiate between the technical requirements for the 2009 LEED for Existing Buildings Operations & Maintenance Rating System for the Energy & Atmosphere credit category
- Calculate LEED requirements in the Energy & Atmosphere credit category
Bundle & Save
Try our Continuing Education Packages and save more! LEED AP O+M 30 Hour Package is designed to include everything you need to maintain your LEED AP credential, with at least 6 LEED Specific hours. Or Any 30 CE Hours let’s you design your own bundle and pick the topics that interest you most.
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.