Forest Sequestration and Carbon Offsets
Business owners who want to elevate their carbon management strategy towards regenerative design have a sophisticated opportunity for long-term solutions in carbon capture via forest sequestration. Trees have a measurable effect on atmospheric carbon, and often it is challenging to understand the complex science and math behind this simple concept. In this course we explore the benefits of sequestration forestry, carbon markets, carbon offset regulation, and look at several case studies. The LEED v4 credit for carbon offsets is reviewed and example calculations are explained.
- Identify four ways to implement carbon reduction methods
- Describe the benefits of sequestration forestry
- Understand where to buy carbon offsets
- Identify how carbon offsets can be used to earn LEED credits
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.