EPDs and HPDs (LEED v4) – What You Need to Know
ARCOM/MasterSpec, the specifications experts, and GBES, the online leader in LEED education, have partnered to present this 1-hour webinar to help the industry handle LEED v4. We discuss the creation of EPDs and HPDs by building product manufacturers, and the use of these documents by Architects and Engineers during the design process. An additional materials guru from Delos Solutions joins the team to discuss early adopters, databases, and additional resources as better materials are specified, selected, and installed. This session starts high level navigation the LEED v4 MR changes and then gets detailed with examples of actual EPD’s and HPD’s and real-world experience.
LEED v4 has made the Materials & Resources (MR) credits more challenging. Buying building materials that are from within a certain distance, have recycled content, and are maybe low VOC are all still best practices but the new MR credits really push on manufacturers to have a greener supply chain and more eco-friendly materials. In this course, we will help you navigate Environmental Product Declarations, Health Product Declarations, Cradle to Cradle, and more all while looking at the specific thresholds that LEED now requires. With the subject matter expert panel, we also discuss early adopters and resources.
- Understand the LEED v4 MR Credit Requirements and how they compare to previous versions of LEED
- Become Familiar with EPD, HPD, Declare Label, and Cradle to Cradle Terminology
- By Following Early Adopters, use resources to get your company on pace with the new MR credit requirements
- Understand the difference between Building Product Disclosure vs Optimization
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.