Electric vehicles are becoming increasingly popular since they offer many benefits over their conventional counterparts. Especially with the support of ENERGY STAR, SAE standard as well as other international standards this new technology is better defined to further escalate its development. LEED v4.1 Location and Transportation: Electric Vehicles credit specifically mention the requirements project should comply with in order to earn credit points through the certification process by setting certain rules and referring other well recognized standards.
- Learn what an EV (Electric Vehicle) is and how it works.
- Learn more about the LEED BD+C v4.1 Location and Transportation: Electric Vehicles Credit and how you can earn 1 point.
- Learn about ESVE (electrical vehicle supply equipment) used in Option 1 and Option 2 of the LEED BD+C v4.1 Location and Transportation: Electric Vehicles Credit.
- Get clarification of what is expected under the “Connected Functionality for ENERGY STAR certified EVSE”. Found in the LEED BD+C v4.1 Location and Transportation: Electric Vehicles Credit
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.