Composting: A Biological Solution, Part 2 – University Composting Programs
Universities and colleges generate food waste from many sources including dining halls, on-campus restaurants, residence halls, as well as university events. Universities realize their environmental impact, and are choosing to implement sustainability policies and programs. One such way Universities are tackling the cumbersome issue of waste management is by implementing composting programs on campus to recycle waste without contributing to landfills. In this course, we will highlight campus composting programs, and the ways in which campuses are funding sustainability.
- Recognize the importance of sustainable waste management at Colleges & Universities
- Identify the appropriate procedures for implementing a compost facility
- Discuss programs & affiliations that benefit Composting programs
- Interviews of successful composting programs throughout the U.S.
Bundle & Save
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.