Composting: A Biological Solution, Part 1 – The Science of Composting
This course will provide viewers with an overview of the biological means of composting and sustainable waste management. Compost is an environmentally friendly way to create a healthy soil amendment for home gardens, landscaping or large-scale food production operations. Compost is made from decomposing yard materials and other organics, such as food scraps, that replenishes soil with microorganisms and nutrients. Compost production keeps yard materials and other organics out of landfills, putting them instead to productive use instead of contributing to climate change.
- Understand the composting process and how it works
- List what can & can’t be in a compost pile
- Recognize the proper “recipe” for composting
- Describe the scientific and economic benefits of composting
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.