Carbon sequestration involves the long-term storage of carbon away from the atmosphere. There are many different methods of being explored, including the three discussed in this course: oceanic, terrestrial, and geologic. These three methods vary in price, ease, and longevity, but using any one of them would be beneficial for our atmosphere. What exactly are these methods, and how can they be applied in our modern world?
- Recognize the negative effects of carbon gas emissions
- Understand the benefit of atmospheric carbon removal
- Define carbon sequestration
- Learn some of the different methods of carbon sequestration
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.