20 Things You Must Know About LEED v4
LEED v4 resets the bar for sustainable buildings. While the bar has been raised, the requirements are actually more practical. LEED v4 includes new prerequisites, new credits, new requirements, and new concepts – BUG, LID, BECx, and spatial daylight autonomy to name a few. This course gives an overview of how we got here and the 20 of the biggest changes.
- Identify the underlying principles directing LEED v4's new perquisites and credits.
- Explore the system's more stringent energy, water efficiency and metering requirements.
- Discover how LEED v4 will drive product transparency and the anticipated ramifications on the building products industry.
- Describe a variety of new and upgraded credits for lighting, renewable energy, demand response programs, acoustics, IEQ and building envelope commissioning.
* For more information on our Limited 21-day Refund Policy, please see our Terms and Conditions.