We’re immersed in all things related to green building at this week’s 2015 Greenbuild International Conference and Expo: Cutting edge products, ideas and education. At GBES, we’re passionate about we do, and inspired by the mutual passion we’ve experienced this week with the green building community.
We’re ready to make 2016 an even bigger year for the green building industry.
Here are some of our Greenbuild highlights:
- Teaching a full day session at Greenbuild on LEED O+M: Rating System Overview and Exam Prep.
- Visiting the Greenbuild Expo Hall and seeing products like Comfy (by Building Robotics) that save energy or water through intelligent software that helps companies increase employee happiness and reduce their carbon footprint.
- Experiencing the education offerings at Greenbuild. We came. We saw. We learned:
- How to use leases to engage tenants in commercial buildings to save energy and water.
- More about EPA?s upcoming Tenant Star program.
- How the rigorous Passive House standard was achieved at Cornell Tech on Roosevelt Island in New York.
- How interactive games like StudioLab?s Energy Chickens can be used to remind building occupants to find and reduce extra plug loads.
- Meeting with the WELL Building team to discuss education options for the WELL AP credential.
- Catching up with our friends at the USGBC Leadership Reception, held in the courtyard of the beautiful Smithsonian Portrait Gallery.
- Taking alternative transportation around town – it’s the best way to travel.
We’re ready for a great 2016. Are you ready to be a part of the green building movement?