Is 2015 the year you become LEED accredited? If so, here are some tips to help you be successful. (Did you know that 95 percent of those who use GBES resources pass their exam on the first try?)
1. Read the candidate handbook thoroughly.
2. Know the names of all the prerequisites and credits, including options and cases.
3. Memorize the standards and the credits they support.
4. Go all the way through the test once, spending no more than 1 minute on each question. If you don’t know the answer quickly, mark the question and move on. Then start over again.
“I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the great study materials. I wouldn’t really have known where to start in studying for this exam and certainly did not want to read a bunch of manuals. I passed the test on the first try thanks to your study guide and flashcards.”
– Elsie Gilmore, LEED Green Associate