Still undecided about whether to head to the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo? You should go – and here’s why.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend Greenbuild 2015
1. Engagement. Be a part of the world’s largest conference and expo dedicated to green building. At Greenbuild, the green building community comes together to share their passion and ideals, creating inspiration that remains long after the conference is over.
2. Networking. Invaluable networking opportunities with industry leaders, experts, and frontline professionals dedicated to sustainable building.
3. James Cameron. Filmmaker, explorer and trailblazer. See him present at the Greenbuild 2015 Opening Plenary – What Will it Take to Get Meaningful Action on Climate Change? Joining him will be Mika Brzezinski, co-host of MSNBC?s broadcast Morning Joe.
4. Expo. There will be more than 550 exhibitors featuring the latest products and services for the sustainable building industry.
5. Education. The 2015 Greenbuild Education Program will have more than 200 sessions available throughout the week. GBES will lead a full day session on exam preparation for LEED O+M, which is poised to become the predominant Rating System for new project certifications.
6. Dining. From locally sourced ingredients to organic fare to eateries in LEED certified buildings, there is unbelievable variety in the restaurant scene in DC. Take a cue from the USGBC staff, who love food (almost) as much as sustainability, and check out The Greenbuild 2015 Dining Guide.
7. Washington, DC. Explore the many museums and monuments that Washington has to offer. Visit the Treasury Department, the oldest building in the district to be LEED certified, and USGBC, whose headquarters is LEED Platinum certified and features a two-story indoor waterfall as well as the new LEED Dynamic Plaque.
8. Events. Experience the many fun and exciting events at Greenbuild. We’re looking forward to the Greenbuild Film Festival and Women in Green Power Breakfast.
9. Demo House. Tour the 2015 Greenbuild Unity Home, a 1,620 square-foot demonstration home that will display state-of-the-art products and technologies and showcase high-quality design, engineering and construction.
10. Tours. Get outside and get inspired. Greenbuild tours will help you explore the best of the local area?s sustainable buildings and neighborhoods.
Convinced? Register today and we’ll see you there!