Studying anytime, anywhere to earn your LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) credentials with GBES on-demand materials has many advantages. But if you have the opportunity, a live webinar or an in-person classroom course can benefit your learning and career. Each live class offers the opportunity to study with an expert, ask questions, and meet others in the industry going through the credentialing process.
Every GBES class, whether it’s on-demand or in-person, is taught by our staff of trainers who are technical experts with years of real-world experience. All GBES instructors are LEED Accredited Professionals (AP) with specialty and have worked on the ground with multiple rating systems and led many projects to LEED Gold and Platinum awards. GBES is an official Education Partner with USGBC and offers the most up-to-date and high quality materials available.
About Our Instructors:
- Our trainers work with LEED every day and are actively involved in LEED projects across multiple rating systems.
- More than just teachers, our instructors are LEED Project Managers with years of real estate, design, construction and building management experience.
- They have taken and passed multiple LEED credential exams.
- They are consultants who have worked with small private companies, Fortune 500 companies, universities, trade organizations and the military.
- Our trainers draw upon real-world experience to teach key concepts and practical skills that can be applied as soon as you return to work.
- Our trainers have taught more than 1,000 students each, and counting!
- Our trainers have taught more than 50 LEED classes each, and counting!
Our live training covers everything you would need to know to pass the LEED GA or LEED AP with specialty exams, including a review of LEED rating systems, a review of green building concepts and strategies, and in-depth notes on the USGBC’s core curriculum: Location and Transportation, Sustainable Sites, Water Efficiency, Energy and Atmosphere, Materials and Resources, Indoor Environmental Quality, Innovation, and Regional Priority. With the handouts and notes from our class, the exam simulators that are provided, and more time on your own studying, you’ll be ready for the exam.
The in-classroom course provides:
- LEED study toolkit
- Access to six 100-question online practice exams
- Access to our LEED experts for follow-up questions
- LEED candidate handbook
- Live proctoring of sample exam questions and scenarios
- Lunch and refreshments
Live webinars include:
- Eight hours of live instruction by a LEED expert
- Interactive question-and-answer sessions with the instructors
- 60 days of access to course recordings
- Hundreds of LEED practice test questions
- A Green Associate study guide
- Access to student forums and instructor access
Our study materials and expert instructors provide excellent, results-oriented training where students can interact with their peers and get real-world knowledgeable instruction. GBES offers live webinars and in-person classroom training for LEED Green Associate and LEED AP with specialty.